HP Laserjet Pro M130fn Multifunction Printers (G3Q59A)
Keep things simple with HP’s smallest LaserJet MFP—powered by JetIntelligence Toner cartridges. Print professional documents from a range of mobile devices,1 plus scan, copy, fax, and help save energy with an MFP designed for efficiency.
Designed for efficiency
- Print, scan, copy, and fax with HP’s smallest LaserJet MFP—designed to fit into tight workspaces.
- Wait less. Print up to 23 pages per minute, with first pages ready in as fast as 7.3 seconds.
- Help save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology.
- Quickly capture two-sided documents in fewer steps.
Mobile printing made simple
- Print from iPhone® and iPad® with AirPrint®, which automatically scales jobs to the correct paper size.
- Print with the ease of sending an email, right from a smartphone, tablet, or notebook, using HP ePrint.
- Send jobs from your smartphone, tablet, or PC to any company printer, using Google Cloud Print™ 2.0.
HP quality—print after print
- Produce sharp text, bold blacks, and crisp graphics with precision black toner.
- Don’t be fooled by alternatives that mimic Original HP. Help ensure you’re getting the quality you paid for.
- Track toner levels with print gauge technology. Produce the most prints possible and get what you paid for.
- No delays or mess—quickly replace your cartridges, using auto seal removal and easy-open packaging.
|Print Speed (Draft)||Normal: Up to 23 ppm|
|Output Type||black and white|
|Connectivity||Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port (device) , built-in Fast Ethernet 10/100Base-TX network port , Phone line port (in/out)|
|Monthly Duty Cycle||Up to 10,000 pages|
|Number of Print Cartridges||-|
|Functions||Print, copy, scan, fax|
|Print Speed (Best)||Normal: Up to 23 ppm|
|Paper Input||Paper handling input, standard > 150-sheet input tray / Paper handling input, optional > NA|
|Paper Output||Paper handling output, standard > 100-sheet output tray / Maximum output capacity (sheets) > Up to 100 sheets|
|Duplex Printing||Manual duplex|
|Scanner Type||ADF, Flatbed|
|Scan File Format||JPEG, PDF, PNG|
|Scan Resolution||Up to 300 dpi (color and mono, ADF); Up to 600 dpi (color, flatbed); Up to 1200 dpi (mono, flatbed)|
|Scan Speed||Up to 12 ppm|
|Fax Transmission Speed||3 sec per page|
|Fax Memory||Up to 1000 pages|
|Power||110-volt input voltage: 110 to 127 VAC (+/- 10%), 60 Hz/50 Hz, 4.8 A; 220-volt input voltage: 220 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 60 Hz/50 Hz, 2.8 A|
|Power Consumption||255 watts (active printing), 4.2 watts (ready),1.0 watts (sleep), 0.05 watts (Auto Off/Wake on USB, enabled at shipment), 0.05 watts (Auto-off/Manual-on), 0.05 (Manual Off)|
|What's in the box||1 x HP Laserjet Pro M130FN Multifunction Printers|
|Cable Included||Yes, 1 USB; 1 USB PC to Printer (AP); No, please purchase USB cable separately (EMEA, US)|
|Print Resolution (black)||HP FastRes 600, HP FastRes 1200|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||Minimum dimensions (W x D x H) > 16.34 x 11.34 x 11 in / Maximum dimensions (W x D x H) > 16.34 x 20.13 x 16.68 in|
|Weight||Weight > 16.76 lb / Package weight > 10.2 kg|
|Print Resolution (color)||HP FastRes 600, HP FastRes 1200|